MKBS Inc. has worked with commercial clients on critical projects to help achieve their goals in line with their organizational mission. Whether it is providing project management best practices, developing innovative solutions for construction monitoring, or result in more efficient installation or facility construction, operation, and maintenance.
Client: GDF SUEZ, Liège, Belgium
Context: design, construction and commissioning of a utility plant project within Pharmaceutical Industry.
Project key figures: 30 000 men-hour, 7 km of piping, more than 20 suppliers.
Challenges: custom-made utility plant, pharmaceutical environment and its quality assurance, outsourcing most of the piping layout design.
- Setup an outsourcing business between Belgium and India, including business strategy, workflow, and communication management
- Implemented change of management focusing on maximizing performance under the new delivery model
- Assessed and Addressing miss-communication across cultures in providing targeted outreach to counterparts and developing specific communication procedures
- Reviewed and performing budget Monitoring of a 10M€ utility plant project within Pharmaceutical Industry
- Responsible for carrying out system tasks as per Scheduled Timeline and Budgets, further reporting System status and deviations to the management
- Handled and managing Project engineering issues related to electricity and piping on daily basis
- Worked as a Client liaison on all technical and commercial aspects
- Commercial and Contractual awareness and skills for Handling Change Order Management
- Defined Technical responsibilities within the project – interfaces, system and work packages
- Performed Technical risk assessment –analyzing and recording any possible impact on project program, cost and deliverables
- Conducted Review meetings to monitor the growth of the project, working on open issues and recording progress on upcoming deliverables